sugar — 400 grams
syrup jam — 0.5 cups
gelatin — 30 grams
lemonade — 250 milligrams
citric acid — 0.5 tablespoon
1. Gelatin pour lemonade and set aside aside for 2-4 hours.
2. After a specified time in the gelatin is added sugar, syrup, citric acid, stir and put on a slow fire.
3. Stirring constantly, cook until smooth, not to bring to a boil.
4. The hot liquid is poured into molds, which are pre-moistened with water. Send the form to a cool place.
5. When the marmalade hardens, cut it into pieces and crumble in sugar or powdered sugar.
- 76Brownie Ingredients: Chocolate (bitter, not less than 70%) - 200 g Butter - 150 g Cacao - 1 tbsp. l. Sugar - 200 g Vanilla sugar Eggs - 4 pcs. Flour - 100 g Walnuts - 1/2 cup Powdered sugar for decoration Preparation: 1. The oven heats up to 180…
- 74Marble Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients: cream 15% 500 g 500 g of the curd 100ml milk gelatin 40 g 1 cup sugar cocoa powder 3 tablespoons 2 teaspoons instant coffee vanillin Preparation: Low-fat cottage cheese mixed with sugar and beat with a blender. Soak gelatin in the cold water to swell…
- 74Banana cake Ingredients: For the dough: Flour - 1 and 1/4 cups (about 200g) Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - a pinch Eggs - 1 Cold butter - 150g + 30g for greasing form For the cream: Bananas - 5 pcs. (750g) Eggs - 4 pcs. Lemon - 1…
- 74Homemade Marshmallows Recipe Ingredients: sugar 500 g 125 g water gelatin 25 g citric acid 1/2 tsp soda 1/2 tsp Preparation: 1 gelatine to soak in cold water (half a cup). In a saucepan pour water, add sugar and cook 10 minutes over medium heat (constantly interfere). 2 Then add…
- 72Strawberry sorbet Ingredients: Strawberry 300g Lemons 1 piece Sugar 75 g Mint 2 stalks Preparation: 1. Rinse strawberries, remove peduncles with green sepals and cut into slices thickness of about three millimeters. Three or four berries leave for decoration. Strawberry sorbet 2. Put the sliced strawberries in a saucepan or…