sugar — 400 grams
syrup jam — 0.5 cups
gelatin — 30 grams
lemonade — 250 milligrams
citric acid — 0.5 tablespoon
1. Gelatin pour lemonade and set aside aside for 2-4 hours.
2. After a specified time in the gelatin is added sugar, syrup, citric acid, stir and put on a slow fire.
3. Stirring constantly, cook until smooth, not to bring to a boil.
4. The hot liquid is poured into molds, which are pre-moistened with water. Send the form to a cool place.
5. When the marmalade hardens, cut it into pieces and crumble in sugar or powdered sugar.