sugar — 400 grams
syrup jam — 0.5 cups
gelatin — 30 grams
lemonade — 250 milligrams
citric acid — 0.5 tablespoon
1. Gelatin pour lemonade and set aside aside for 2-4 hours.
2. After a specified time in the gelatin is added sugar, syrup, citric acid, stir and put on a slow fire.
3. Stirring constantly, cook until smooth, not to bring to a boil.
4. The hot liquid is poured into molds, which are pre-moistened with water. Send the form to a cool place.
5. When the marmalade hardens, cut it into pieces and crumble in sugar or powdered sugar.
- 74Banana cake Ingredients: For the dough: Flour - 1 and 1/4 cups (about 200g) Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - a pinch Eggs - 1 Cold butter - 150g + 30g for greasing form For the cream: Bananas - 5 pcs. (750g) Eggs - 4 pcs. Lemon - 1…
- 69Marshmallow Ingredients: 1 kg of sugar 25 g (2.5 tablespoons) of gelatin 15 g (1 tablespoon) of citric acid 6 g (1 tsp) vanilla sugar 5 g (1 tsp) baking soda Preparation: Soak gelatin in 100 ml of cold boiled water, leave for 2 hours. Step 2 Sugar soaked in…
- 57Cold-hot chocolate pudding cake Ingredients: Butter 125g Black Chocolate 70% 125g Sugar 120 g Egg chicken 2 pieces Wheat flour 75g pinch of salt Cream 25% -s 300 ml The coffee extract 15 g Hazelnuts 50 g Preparation: 1. Coffee cups greased with butter. The oil should be at room…
- 53Iced mocha cocktail Ingredients: 300ml milk 40 g + 10 g of dark chocolate for decoration 50 ml of freshly brewed strong coffee 100 g of ice cream Preparation: Step 1 Chocolate does not break into small pieces with a knife or a planed-sawing. Part of set aside to decorate.…
- 53Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows Ingredients: Corn starch (maize) 2 teaspoons 4 cups milk Dark chocolate 200 g Honey 0.3 cups Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon pinch of salt Cream whipped sweet taste Marshmallow taste Preparation: 1. In a small bowl, mix the starch and 0.5 cups of milk.…