Hot Chocolate Orange
Milk 2 cups
Cream 1 cup
Orange juice ½ cup
3 pieces of orange peel
Dark chocolate 170 g
Liquor «Grand Marnier» 0.3 cups
Whipped cream to taste
1. In a saucepan, mix the cream, milk, orange juice, pieces of peel and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine finely broken chocolate and 0.6 cups of hot breast mass. Stir until the chocolate has dissolved and mixture is smooth. Mix the mixture with the rest of the breast.
3. Place over medium heat and cook, without giving much boil about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the peel and stir in liqueur.
4. Pour chocolate into cups, garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- 59Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 57Chocolate Cream Cake Ingredients: sugar 125 g 125 g flour Chocolate Milk 100 g cream 35% 100 g butter 75g Eggs 2 pcs. 1 tsp vanilla Cocoa 1 tsp Preparation: 1 Mix the sugar and the eggs, whisking until a fluffy mixture. Pour the flour. Mix the cream with the…
- 49Chinese tortillas with meat Ingredients: Ingredients for the dough: Warm water - 240 ml Flour - 400g Ingredients for the filling: Minced meat - 800 gr Green onions - 1 bunch Garlic - 4-5 cloves Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons Olive oil - 2 tbsp Fresh ginger - 1 tablespoon…
- 49Zakuro Sushi Ingredients: Figure (TM Mistral, japonica) - 50 g Nori (leaf) - 1 piece Salmon (smoked) - 2 loaves. Egg - 1 pc Egg yolk - 1 pc Soy sauce - 1 hour. L. Sugar - 0.5 hours. L. Salt (to taste) - 1 piece Vegetable oil (for frying)…
- 48Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…