Ice cream «Gelato»
Egg yolk 4 pieces
Sugar 140 g
Dark chocolate 100g
Cocoa powder 40g
1. Milk is heated to almost boiling and put in a finely broken chocolate so that it will melt.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar (130 grams) to a thick cream.
3. Slowly add the egg yolks with milk and cocoa, while continuing to whisk.
4. Place the bowl with the «Gelato» on a pot of boiling water and heated to 80 ° C, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5. In a small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons water until a dark caramel, shaking container.
6. Pour the caramel into the «Gelato» and mix well.
7. When the ice cream «Gelato» cool down to room temperature, remove it in the refrigerator until cool, then move into the freezer for a few hours, stirring occasionally.