4 asparagus stalk
Courgette 1 piece
Scallops 3 pieces
Cherry tomatoes 4 pieces
A mixture of spices «Kurikaki» 1 tablespoon
Sprouts green peas 5 g
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Olive oil 10 ml
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 10 ml
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the zucchini with the skin. In summer vegetables is still quite soft and fresh, and you can leave, but already bitter winter. For cleaning you can use a grater zest — will remain beautiful stripes, similar to watermelon. Cut zucchini in half, clean the core, and the remaining pulp is cut into slices as thick as a centimeter.
2. Potatoes with a knife to clean the asparagus stalks from the rigid skins that steals almost to the bud. Cut the stems diagonally cuttings about 4 cm in length. Each cherry tomatoes divided into five or six rings.
3. In a saucepan, boil a liter of water, a little salt the and blanch it in vegetables like asparagus — three or four minutes, zucchini — about two. Skimmer shift the vegetables in ice water and let stand for a few minutes to stop the cooking and fix the color. Drain on paper towels.
4. The red-hot in a skillet vegetable oil and fry the scallops on it — one minute on each side, that there was a golden crust. Remove from heat, cover and leave for a few minutes.
5. Slightly warm the asparagus and zucchini in olive oil — do not fry, namely to heat. Put the vegetables on the plate, from the top — the scallops and tomato rings. Sprinkle the salad with lemon juice, sprinkle generously with a mixture of Japanese spices «Kurikaki» pea sprouts and decorate.Japanese Salad