Korean Cucumber Salad
cucumbers, 3 pcs.
carrots, 1-2 pcs.
bulb, 1 pc.
vinegar, 2 tbsp. l.
vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. l.
sugar, 0.5 tsp.
bulb, 1 pc.
garlic, 2-4 cloves
salt, to taste
black pepper, pinch
Purified carrots are cut on a special grater or vegetable strips. We knead it a little with hands or a tempest, so that she lets out the juice.
Add two tablespoons of vinegar, salt, pepper, half a teaspoon of sugar. Stir and leave to marinate.
Cucumbers cut into small blocks. Chop the garlic. We send garlic and cucumbers to carrots.
Cut the onion into semi-rings and fry in vegetable oil.
We serve salad with fried onions and soy sauce. Let’s brew for half an hour-hour.Korean Cucumber Salad
- 85Greek salad Ingredients : Tomatoes 2 pieces Green pepper 1 piece Olives 10 pieces Cucumbers 2 pieces Dried oregano 1 teaspoon Feta cheese 300g Olive oil 5 ml Salt on the tip of a knife Red onion 1 clove Preparation: 1. Cucumbers are thoroughly cleaned of skin and cut into large…
- 82Braised cabbage Ingredients: Onion 1 piece Cabbage ½ kg ½ tablespoon of vinegar Sugar ½ tablespoon Wheat flour ½ tablespoon Tomato puree 1 tablespoon ½ cup water Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. The purified cabbage chop and put in a pan, add oil and water, cover and simmer 20…
- 81Cabbage Salad Recipe Ingredients: Cabbage ½ pieces Carrot 1 piece Prunes pitted 100 g Walnut peeled 100 g Lime 1 piece Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. Prunes Wash and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Cabbage cleaned from the upper coarse leaves, cut in half and remove the stalk.…
- 80Caponata Ingredients : Eggplant 700 g Pelata Tomatoes 400 g Onion 1 clove Garlic 4 cloves 2 tablespoons capers Basil 20 g Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons Olive oil 85 ml Toasted pine nuts to taste Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. In a large skillet over…
- 70Soup with mushrooms Ingredients: Mushrooms - 100 grams (canned) Cabbage - 400 grams (half: fresh and pickled) Bulb - 1 Each Carrots - 1 Each Pickled Cucumber - 1-2 Pieces Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. spoons Olives - to taste Bay leaves - 1-2 Pieces Salt - to taste Pepper…