Mai Tai Cocktail Recipe
30 ml dark rum
Light rum 30 ml
10 ml of the almond syrup
Orange liqueur 15 ml
Lime ½ pieces
Maraschino cherry 1 piece
Mint to taste
1. In a shaker with ice, pour the dark and light rum, syrup and liquor, squeeze the juice from the lime. Beat.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with mint and cherry.
- 84Cocktail Spritzer Ingredients: Dry white wine 75 ml Carbonated water 75 ml Mint to taste Preparation: In a glass pour the chilled wine, add cold sparkling water and ice. Garnish with mint.
- 81Classic Spanish Sangria Recipe Ingredients: a glass of brandy (cognac) 0.5 liters of carbonated mineral water 2 oranges 2 lemons 2 apples 1 peach 1 liter of red wine vanilla stick 5-6 cloves studs 1-2 cinnamon sticks 4-5 tbsp sugar Preparation: The glass carafe (or other container), pour the wine,…
- 80Mojito soft Ingredients: 10 g fresh mint Lime ½ pieces Sprite 150 g Ice 8 pieces Cane sugar 1 teaspoon Preparation: 1. Cut the lime and put into a glass. 2. Add the mint, cane sugar and mash. 3. Add crushed ice and shift the mix in a shaker. Beat.…
- 79Cocktail «Bellini» Ingredients: Prosecco 50 ml 15ml peach liqueur Bitter Peach 2 mL Peaches 0.3 pieces Preparation: 1. Peach (one slice leave for decoration) knead Mulder Barney glass. Add ice, pour prosecco and liqueurs, bitters drip. Beat. 2. Pour through a strainer into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a…
- 78Cocktail "White Bear" Ingredients: Dry Champagne 100 ml Vodka 40 ml Preparation: In a glass pour the vodka, then add champagne. Both should be, of course, cold. Mix.