Kitchen: Home kitchen
- pork 400 g
- cheese 100 g
- butter 50 g
- mushrooms 15-16 PCs.
- potatoes 3-4 PC.
- onions 2 heads
- sunflower oil
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut into medium slices of pork. Fry in vegetable oil on high heat for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes on low heat.
- Chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms into slices lengthways. Saute in vegetable oil for 10 minutes with butter and onions.
- Coarsely RUB the cheese.
- Wash, peel and boil the potatoes. Prepared potatoes cut into pieces.
- Put the ingredients in a pot: potatoes, then pork, mayonnaise, top with onions and mushrooms, sprinkle with cheese. Cover the pot with a lid. Put in cold oven.
- To cook meat in a pot with mushrooms and cheese for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- 59Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe Ingredients: hard cheese 150g potatoes 10 pc. eggs 6 pcs. onions 2 heads 3 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil salt Preparation: 1 Boil the potatoes, grate, add flour, stir. Egg whisk in a deep container, pour in the potatoes and mix thoroughly. Cut onion half…
- 59Rolls of pork, baked in the oven Ingredients: Pork escalopes - 8 pieces Dried Tomatoes - 150 grams Chives - - to taste Dijon mustard - - to taste Mushrooms - 10 Pieces Russian Cheese - 200 grams Mayonnaise - - to taste Dry white wine - - to taste…
- 58Difficulty: simpleKitchen: Home kitchen Ingredients: potatoes 5-6 PCs. chicken legs 2 PCs. carrot 1 PC. onions 1-2 heads flour 2 tbsp. Bay leaf spices Preparation: Cut the chicken into medium pieces. Fry in vegetable oil and carrots and onions. Cut the potatoes into rings or large cubes. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons…