Kitchen: Home kitchen
- cottage cheese (curd cheese) 300 g
- cookies 5-6.
- sugar 6 tbsp.
- sour cream 2 tbsp.
- butter 2 tbsp
- eggs 1 PC.
- vanilla (sugar) to taste
- Grind up the state of crumb biscuits, mix with butter, to shift in the mold, to stamp, to prepare the basis for a mini-cheesecake for one minute in the microwave on power 700 watts.
- Mix in a blender the cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar and vanilla into a homogeneous mass.
- Fill half the molds with the filling, put in microwave for 2 minutes with a power of 700 W, to repeat again, but to cook minute (power to change).
- To get the cheesecake, allow to cool, remove at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.