Moroccan fried potatoes with olives and lemon
Olives ¼ cream
Red Potatoes 450g
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Lemon zest 6 pieces
Cumin (cumin) powder ½ teaspoon
1 cup water
Parsley chopped ¼ cup
Lemons 1 piece
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Mash olives knife, remove the seeds and finely chop.
2. Cut the potatoes into small pieces or cut in half lengthwise, if the potatoes are not very big. Transfer to a bowl and mix with sliced olives, butter, zest of one lemon, cumin, 0.5 teaspoons of salt and 0.25 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice. Mix well and place in a deep pan. Add water and bring to a boil.
3. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Remove the lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until the water has evaporated. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
- 53Chicken with Broccoli Ingredients: 450 gr. chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) - 4-5 sprigs Italian parsley - 3-4 sprigs of thyme or oregano - 1 bay leaf - 1 clove garlic - 1 tablespoon of table salt or sea - 1 teaspoon black pepper For cell: - 2 tablespoons olive…
- 52Tilapia with honey and berry sauce Ingredients: Fillet of Tilapia 4 pieces Olive oil 4 tablespoons 2 tablespoons honey Lime 2 pieces Garlic cloves 2 Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/3 cup flour 1 cup blueberries Strawberry 5 pcs 1/4 red onion pieces 1/3 cup cilantro 1/2 avocado pieces…
- 51Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 51Stuffed Potatoes Recipe Ingredients: 1 kg of potatoes 200g minced 100-150 grams of chicken meat 300g set of frozen vegetables (broccoli, green beans, leeks, mushrooms) 100 grams of cheese 1 onion Mayonnaise Preparation: First large potatoes must be cleaned, split in half and remove the core with a knife, and…
- 51Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…