Moroccan fried potatoes with olives and lemon
Olives ¼ cream
Red Potatoes 450g
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Lemon zest 6 pieces
Cumin (cumin) powder ½ teaspoon
1 cup water
Parsley chopped ¼ cup
Lemons 1 piece
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Mash olives knife, remove the seeds and finely chop.
2. Cut the potatoes into small pieces or cut in half lengthwise, if the potatoes are not very big. Transfer to a bowl and mix with sliced olives, butter, zest of one lemon, cumin, 0.5 teaspoons of salt and 0.25 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice. Mix well and place in a deep pan. Add water and bring to a boil.
3. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Remove the lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until the water has evaporated. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
- 50Meatloaf with quail eggs Ingredients: Garlic - 2 cloves chicken fillet - 2 pcs. parsley - 1 bunch a few slices of white bread - 250 g salt - to taste milk - 0.5 l small carrot - 1 pc. vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l. quail egg - 20…
- 50Beef Rolls with pine nuts Ingredients: Beef - 300 grams Pesto - Article 1.5. spoons Nuts - 1 tbsp. spoon Olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon Potatoes - 1 Each Tomato - 1 Each Mushrooms - 2-3 pieces Lettuce - to taste Salt - to taste Pepper - to taste…
- 50Salmon roll Ingredients: a pinch of nutmeg Milk - 100 ml large salmon fillet, 450 g each - 2 pcs. olive oil fresh white bread without crust - 250 g quick-frozen green peas - 300 g sprigs of parsley - 2 pcs. plaice fillet - 350 g carrots - 1…
- 48Homemade cranberry jelly Ingredients: For milk jelly: 3.5 cups milk 1/4 cup brown sugar Article 1.5. l. potato starch half vanilla pod For cranberry jelly: 100 g of cranberries 1 / 2-1 cup brown sugar 2 tbsp. l. potato starch 3.5 cups of bottled water Preparation: Cravings: Recipes for All…
- 48Caponata Ingredients : Eggplant 700 g Pelata Tomatoes 400 g Onion 1 clove Garlic 4 cloves 2 tablespoons capers Basil 20 g Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons Olive oil 85 ml Toasted pine nuts to taste Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. In a large skillet over…