Multi cooker recipes: salmon steak
Salmon steak — 2-3 units (500-600 grams)
Vegetable oil — Article 1.5. spoons
Grapefruit — 1 Each
Sol — 2-3 pinches
Ground black pepper — 2 pinches
Spices for fish — 2-3 pinches
With Multi cooker can be cooked many delicious and interesting dishes. I offer you a recipe salmon steak in Multi cooker. In this recipe you can prepare delicious fish with a spicy taste. A simple process, and the dish will turn out as the restaurant. Cooking!
1. Clean the fish, washed and dried. Cut steak for 2-3. If you have a ready-made steaks, it’s just easier affair. Rub the fish with a mixture of salt, pepper and spices.
2. Clear the grapefruit peel and films. That film between slices provide basic bitterness. Remove the film over a bowl better — let the juice flows into it, it we will also use 🙂
3. Mix the floor tablespoon oil and the juice that we formed during cleaning of grapefruit. Fill with the mixture and give the fish steaks stand for 30 minutes.
4. Pour the remaining oil in a bowl and cook Multi cooker in «hot.»
5. spread the steaks, and for them — half of grapefruit slices. Fry for about 15-20 minutes until crisp. Then, turn over steak and fry on the other side to a beautiful crust.
Serve with the remaining slices of grapefruit and herbs.