Multi cooker recipes: White Bean Soup
white beans — 1.5 cups
Potatoes — 5-6 pcs.
onions — 1 pc.
Carrots — 1 pc.
sunflower oil — 2 tbsp
salt — to taste
spices — to taste
1. To prepare the soup will use our small white beans. You can also use red beans, then a little cooking time will need to be increased. Beans can be soaked overnight, then rinse. But if you forget to do this — it does not matter, I also forgot.
2. Potatoes take a medium-sized, peeled, washed and cut to your taste.
3. Onions cleaned from the husk, washed and cut into small cubes.
4. Carrots are cleaned, washed and rubbed on a medium grater.
5. Laying Multi cooker in a bowl all the ingredients at once: beans, potatoes, carrots, onions, salt, add spices, bay leaf (optional) and pour boiling water to the maximum mark. I cooked in Multi cooker Panasonic 4.5 liters, but if you Multi cooker small, it is necessary to reduce the amount of 2 times.
6. Turn Extinguishing mode for 1 hour. If you have another model Multi cooker — include soup mode.
7. In the meantime, you can go about their business, Multi cooker itself will do everything for you. We are waiting for a signal — and the soup is ready!