Pancake with curd
Ready thin pancakes — 10-12 pieces.
Cottage cheese — 500 g
Sugar — 1-2 tbsp. l.
Egg — 1 pc.
Vanilla sugar — 1 package
Dried apricots or raisins
Eggs — 2 pcs.
Sugar — 2-3 tbsp. l.
Sour cream — 3 tbsp. l.
1. Bake thin pancakes on your favorite recipe.
2. Prepare the filling. To do this, rub the cottage cheese with egg, sugar, vanilla sugar, add chopped dried apricots and mix.
3. Put the stuffing on pancakes, roll it roll.
4. Form for baking grease. Pancakes with filling spread in a spiral shape.
5. Prepare the pouring pancake pie. To do this, lightly beaten eggs with sugar, add sour cream and mix until smooth.
6. All pancake pie filling evenly coat, put a shape with a pie in a preheated 190 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.