400 ml yogurt
Egg 2 pieces.
flour 3 tbsp. l.
starch (potato) 4 tbsp. l.
Soda 0.5 h. l.
salt 1/3 hours. l.
sugar 2 h. L.
vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l.
Beat the eggs with a mixer with sugar and salt. Soda add yogurt, stir and add to the eggs, beaten.
Pour the flour, beaten, then starch, beat again. Vegetable oil is added to the end of the mix. The dough should have a liquid.
The dough is poured into the pan, as thin as possible. Bake on high heat.
- 75Potato and cheese dumplings Ingredients: 300 grams of flour some water to 120 ml one egg 50 grams of butter 800 grams of potatoes 200 grams of cottage cheese onion - 50 grams pepper, salt 30 grams of fat. Preparation: Boil the potatoes in their skins, purified by passing through…
- 74Tiramisu with condensed milk Ingredients: Condensed milk - 400 grams Cookies Savoiardi - 250 grams Cream Cheese - 200 grams Ricotta Cheese - 250 grams Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon Espresso - 2 tbsp. spoons Cocoa - 2 tbsp. spoons Cognac - 4 tbsp. spoons Sugar - 2 tbsp.…
- 72Dressed herring Ingredients: Herring - 1 pc Salmon - 150 g Egg chicken - 5 pcs Onions - 1 pc Beetroot - 2 pieces Carrots - 2 pieces Gelatin - 20g Water - 0.5 stack. mayonnaise (for those who do not eat mayonnaise, sour cream substitute) - 1 stack. Processed…
- 68Liver cake with carrots and onions Ingredients: Beef liver 1 kg 3 pieces of chicken egg Wheat flour 350g 500ml milk Luke 2 pieces Carrots 2 pieces Salt to taste Mayonnaise 1 Bank Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Liver scroll through a meat grinder (in food processor) to…
- 68Russian food : mushroom julienne Ingredients: - Water: 1 liter. - Chicken breast: 300 gr. - Oyster: 200g. - Milk: 1 cup - Butter: 2st.l. - Flour: 1st.l. - Cream: 150ml - Cheese: 1st.l. - Salt to taste Preparation: - For the sauce: fry flour, add butter. - Pour the…