Onions — 8 heads
Garlic — 3-4 cloves
Walnut — 4 tbsp.
Wheat flour — 2 tbsp
White wine vinegar — 1 tsp
Chicken broth — 0.5 l
Fat Chicken — 125 g
Salt — 2 tsp
Ground black pepper — 1 tsp
Ground red pepper — 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder — 1 tsp
Ground Cinnamon — 1/2 tsp
Carnation — 5 buds
«Hops-suneli» — 1/2 tsp
Saffron powder — 1/2 tsp
1. Onions cleaned from the husk, washed, cut into small pieces.
2. In a heated pan to put part of the chicken fat, melted, lightly fry the onion in it to purchase a pinkish color.
3. The remaining fat is put on a hot frying pan, melt, add the flour and fry it over low heat until until it acquire cream color and delicate nutty flavor.
4. Remove from the heat and when the mass of flour has cooled slightly, add to it a little broth, mix well until smooth pour the remaining broth. Again mix well to avoid lumps.
5. The frying pan with flour again put on a slow fire and cook a lot, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
6. Peeled walnuts grind in a meat grinder or chop in a food processor (you can use a coffee grinder).
7. nuts add salt, black and red pepper, coriander and crushed garlic. The resulting mixture was poured into flour refueling and well mix until smooth.
8. Nut-flour mass lay in the pan with passerovannym onions, stir and simmer on low heat for another 20 minutes.
9. In a small amount of hot water to dissolve the saffron, add to the vinegar and pour the liquid into the sauce, add the remaining spices (cinnamon, ground cloves and «hop-suneli») and carefully mix everything. Hold the sauce to simmer for another 5 minutes, then cool.
The sauce is ready.Peanut sauce