Philadelphia Roll Recipe
Rice for Sushi 120g
Dried seaweed 1g
Avocado 1 piece
Salmon 60 g
Cucumbers 1 piece
Philadelphia cheese 35 g
Wasabi to taste
Pickled ginger to taste
Soy sauce to taste
1. Place the nori seaweed shiny side down on the Makis.
2. Spread an even layer of rice on the nori seaweed pressed, moistened hands in tedzu, leaving the edge farthest from you 1 cm without rice. Turn the sheet so that the figure appeared on the surface of a bamboo mat.
3. Apply the middle of nori seaweed wasabi, then cheese «Philadelphia».
4. peeled cucumber and avocado cut into strips and place on the middle of the nori.
5. After filling, roll it gently begin to roll, and then lightly press down on the mat. Press in the middle and make brusochek of the roll.
6. Cut the salmon thin slices and place on a roll, lightly pressing to him.
7. Cut the roll «Philadelphia» into 6 equal pieces and serve with pickled ginger, wasabi, soy sauce.
San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 80 Single Serve Coffees