Pies with salmon
Ingredients for the dough:
Flour — 3.5 cups
Vegetable oil — 2/3 cup
Milk — 1.5 cups
Sugar — 4 tbsp
Egg — 2 pcs
Dry yeast — 1 packet
Salt — to taste
Ingredients for the filling:
Salmon — 1 pc
Rice — 1 cup
Onions — 5 pcs
Salt — to taste
First, for the sponge mix flour, sugar and dried yeast. Then gently pour the lightly warmed milk — should be able to batter without lumps. Leave the brew in a warm place for about 10 minutes. Opara should zapenitsya. Then bring down the egg in a separate bowl with a pinch of salt.
After Opara is ready, pour in the beaten eggs there. Add the flour and knead the dough, slowly pouring vegetable oil. Punch the dough, cover with a towel and leave for 40 minutes. While the dough is suitable, prepare the stuffing. Cleaned fish.
Separate the bones and skin from the flesh. Then cut into small pieces. Pieces of fish fry on low heat. A little salt, the fish will be ready. Cook rice and cool. Finely chop the onion and fry until golden brown. Mix fried pieces of fish, rice and onions. Season with salt to taste the filling.
Roll out the dough into a sausage and divide it into small pieces. Each piece in the roll cake, put the stuffing and form patties. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. Put patties and let stand in a warm place for about 10 minutes. Bake cakes with fish and rice in the preheated oven until golden brown.
Bon Appetit!Pies with salmon
- 74Salmon with mushrooms and rice Ingredients: 800g salmon fillets without skin bulbs 1 L of cold water 125ml dry white wine 3 packs of parsley 50g butter 350g mushrooms 100g long grain rice 250ml vegetable stock 2 boiled eggs 1st.l chopped fresh dill a little olive oil 4lista puff pastry…
- 71German Bread Ingredients: Wheat flour - 500 g Drinking water - 130 ml Cow milk - 130 ml Butter - 75 gr Yeast - 25 grams Salt - 1 tsp Soda for food - 3 tbsp Mack - to taste Preparation: To start a bowl sift the flour and salt.…
- 70Chicken Potato Patties Recipe Ingredients: - A pound of potatoes - 1 egg - 0.5 teaspoons of salt - 2 tablespoons flour spoon - greenery - cheese For filling: - 250 grams of minced chicken - 2 onions - spices - 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise - A little bit of…
- 69Roll ups with pastrami Ingredients: worcestershire sauce beef soy sauce basil oregano thyme rosemary coriander seeds cabbage kimchi sauce tomato flour milk sugar white pepper mixture 5 peppers vegetable oil salt Preparation: Pickle beef in Worcestershire and soy sauce with oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and leave for several…
- 69Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Ingredients: Flour - 3 cups Cheese (durum) - 140 gr Garlic oil - 100g Warm water - 1 cup Honey - 1 tbsp Dry yeast - 2.25 tsp Salt - 1 tsp Olive oil Preparation: First, in a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.…