Frozen spinach 2 kg
Cilantro (coriander) leaves 1 bunch
Walnut 200 g
Mingrelian adjika ½ teaspoon
Garlic 5 cloves
Wine vinegar 1 teaspoon
6 green onions Stem
Green basil 1 bunch
1 bunch of parsley
Chili 1 piece
Celery leaves 5 pieces
1. In boiling salted water omit spinach for 3-4 minutes. Discard in a sieve, rinse with cold water until cool spinach. Let drain and squeeze. If not, ground spinach, then chop finely.
2. Parsley, basil, celery leaves, chives, coriander, finely chop.
3. Crush the garlic with a knife and finely chop.
4. Walnuts grind in a food processor or if it is not, place the nuts in a plastic bag and roll out with a rolling pin.
5. Chili cut in half, remove seeds and finely chop.
6. In a deep dish to combine all the ingredients. Season with wine vinegar and adzhika. Add salt to taste.
7. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprig of cilantro.
8. You can create beads, put into each grain by grain pomegranate.