Kitchen: Home kitchen
- 100 ml cream
- carrot 1 PC.
- Pollock 1 piece
- onion 1 clove
- bread crumbs
- vegetable oil
- Cut the fish into equal pieces, prisolit, to leave alone for a couple of hours. Mix flour and breadcrumbs, you can add your favorite spices to roll from all sides of the slices, and fry in well heated oil. Coarsely grate carrot, chop onion into half rings and fry together with fish with the addition of butter, pour the mixture of cream. Pollack stew in cream under the vegetables under a lid on low heat for a quarter of an hour.
- 52Difficulty: simpleKitchen: Home kitchen Ingredients:pork 400 gcheese 100 gbutter 50 gmushrooms 15-16 PCs.potatoes 3-4 PC.onions 2 headssunflower oilmayonnaise to tastesalt to taste Preparation:Cut into medium slices of pork. Fry in vegetable oil on high heat for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes on low heat. Chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms…
- 52German Bread Ingredients: Wheat flour - 500 g Drinking water - 130 ml Cow milk - 130 ml Butter - 75 gr Yeast - 25 grams Salt - 1 tsp Soda for food - 3 tbsp Mack - to taste Preparation: To start a bowl sift the flour and salt.…
- 51Trout with Brussels Sprouts Ingredients: Trout fillet 2 pieces Oyster 6 pieces Brussels sprouts 4 pieces Shallots 1 head Garlic 1 clove Olive oil extra virgin 3,5 tablespoons Truffle oil 1 teaspoon Balsamic Sauce 1 tablespoon Dry white wine 1 tablespoon Basil leaves 5 g Celery leaves 5 g Chives…
- 51Salmon roll Ingredients: a pinch of nutmeg Milk - 100 ml large salmon fillet, 450 g each - 2 pcs. olive oil fresh white bread without crust - 250 g quick-frozen green peas - 300 g sprigs of parsley - 2 pcs. plaice fillet - 350 g carrots - 1…