Pork chops 1 piece
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Onions ½ head
Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
Cream 30% -s’ 50 ml
The leaves of sage 0.17 beam
Parsley chopped 1,5 teaspoons
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a heavy skillet and brown the meat on both sides (6 minutes). Arrange on a plate with tongs.
3. Drain the sauté pan is almost all fat (leave about 1 tablespoon), and reduce the heat, sauté the chopped onion for 3-4 minutes. Add the onion and vinegar, stir, wait until the liquid has evaporated (about 3 seconds).
4. Return the meat to the skillet, pour a glass of water, cream, add the finely chopped sage leaves and parsley. Simmer without cover about 5-6 minutes.
5. Remove the meat from the sauté pan and place on a clean plate.
6. While the meat is resting, continue to cook the sauce, stirring constantly, until the liquid is evaporated to about 3 tablespoons.
7. Ready to serve with pork sauce, mashed potatoes and fresh parsley.