Pork with vegetables
Mushrooms 300 g
Pork fillet 400 g
Sweet pepper 100 g
Tomatoes 100 g
Cream 25% -s’ 150 ml
Black pepper to taste
White pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil 100ml
1. Take the pork and cut into cubes, about a centimeter per centimeter.
2. Heat a saucepan and pour into it 50 ml of olive oil. Put the pork in a saucepan. Pepper and salt to taste. Roast the meat for 15 minutes.
3. While the meat is fried, coarsely chop the mushrooms, diced tomato and a long, thin strips of sweet pepper.
4. After 15 minutes of roasting pork pour the resulting juice or fat from a skillet. Add to the skillet with 50 ml of olive oil and all vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Broil 5 minutes. Do not forget to stir.
5. After roasting vegetables and meat and cream, add water to the vegetables and meat was 2/3 immersed in the liquid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Keep the mixture of cream and the water does not boil dry completely.