Potato soup with mushrooms
Potatoes 7 pieces
Mushrooms 300 g
Onion 1 clove
Cream 20% -s 200 ml
Butter 20 g
Salt to taste
Green 10 g
1. Potatoes are cleaned, cut into cubes, fill with water so that the potatoes were completely covered. Water solim.
2. In a frying pan we heat the butter and fry until golden brown finely chopped onions. Then cut into large slices of mushrooms and add to the onions. Lightly fry (if it starts to be burnt, add a little water from the potatoes).
3. The roasted onions with mushrooms send in a saucepan with potatoes and ready to cook some more, stirring occasionally.
4. Merge the broth in a separate bowl. A potato-mushroom mass whisk blender. After that, we add to the resulting puree soup until until it becomes thinner, until the desired consistency.
5. Put on the fire, heat, stirring constantly. Enter cream and mix well all. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
6. Serve garnished with greens and a couple of slices of mushrooms.