Arthofel 700 g
Butter 30 g
Sunflower oil to taste
Salt to taste
Peel the potatoes, put the tubers in a saucepan, add boiling water, add 0.5 tsp. salt and boil potatoes until ready.
Put the finished tubers on the dish and let them cool.
Then heat the sunflower oil in the pan, put the potatoes and fry it on both sides until an appetizing golden crust appears.
At the end of the frying, add butter and salt to the pan to taste.
Roll the potatoes well in oil so that it is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the treat.
- 72Burrito Ingredients: Minced meat - 800 Cheese - 200g Canned beans - 200 gr Onion - to taste Garlic - to taste Tomatoes - 4 pieces Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc Chili - 1-5 pc Tortillas Tortilla - 3-4 pieces Preparation: To begin with minced or ground meat fried put…
- 72Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…
- 62Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 56Duck recipes Ingredients: Duck - 1,5 kg Pearl barley - 200 g Mash - 100 g Bean mix - 50g Corn grits - 50 g Lentils green big - 50 g Duck Carrots - 2 pcs. Onions - 2-3 pcs. Prunes - 200g Barberry - 1 tbsp. l. Tmin -…
- 51Roasted Sea Bass With Potatoes Ingredients: Seabass 2.1 kg Potatoes 600g Cherry tomatoes 400g Capers 30 g Dry white wine 200ml Lemons 1 piece Parsley 20 g Garlic cloves 4 Olive oil 150 ml Preparation: 1. Cut the potatoes into slices 5 mm thick and boil in salted water. Tilt…