Quick Pumpkin Soup with Bacon and Parmesan Crumbles
water 600 ml
pumpkin 500-600 g
cream 50-100 ml
onion 1 PC.
olive oil 2 tbsp
bacon to taste
cheese Parmesan grated to taste
pepper black ground to taste
Cut into peeled onion.
2 In a pan pour olive or sunflower oil, fry the onions.
3 Pumpkin to clear and cut into cubes.
4 transfer to a roasting, heat all together, salt and pepper – to taste.
5 Add water, cook the pumpkin until soft.
6 the Finished mass is crushed with a blender, adding the broth. This soup can be served to the table or add the cream and slightly warm on low heat.
- 82Pumpkin soup zucchini Ingredients: Zucchini - 1 Each Pumpkin - 0.5 Stucki Corn - 1 Each Water - 1.5 cups Cream - 4 tbsp. spoons Green onions - 70 grams Spices - to taste Preparation: Prepare all the ingredients. Tavern Wash, clean the seeds from the pumpkin. Zucchini and squash…
- 64Sausage soup Ingredients: canned red kidney beans - 250 g celery stalks - 3 pieces. sausage and ham sausage - 150 g beef broth - 1 liter tomatoes, canned in own juice - 450 g Potatoes - 2 pcs. onion - 1 pc. salt pepper ground cumin - 0.5 hours.…
- 56Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 55Cottage Cheese Souffle with Cookies Ingredients: Cottage cheese 500 g Cookies 100 g Sugar 50 g Egg 2 pcs. Milk80 ml Yogurt4 Art. l Butter50g Preparation: Shortbread with a blender chop into a crumb. cottage cheese soufflé Curd the curd through a sieve and mix with yogurt and sugar. Then…
- 53Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…