Quick Pumpkin Soup with Bacon and Parmesan Crumbles
water 600 ml
pumpkin 500-600 g
cream 50-100 ml
onion 1 PC.
olive oil 2 tbsp
bacon to taste
cheese Parmesan grated to taste
pepper black ground to taste
Cut into peeled onion.
2 In a pan pour olive or sunflower oil, fry the onions.
3 Pumpkin to clear and cut into cubes.
4 transfer to a roasting, heat all together, salt and pepper – to taste.
5 Add water, cook the pumpkin until soft.
6 the Finished mass is crushed with a blender, adding the broth. This soup can be served to the table or add the cream and slightly warm on low heat.
- 89Pumpkin soup zucchini Ingredients: Zucchini - 1 Each Pumpkin - 0.5 Stucki Corn - 1 Each Water - 1.5 cups Cream - 4 tbsp. spoons Green onions - 70 grams Spices - to taste Preparation: Prepare all the ingredients. Tavern Wash, clean the seeds from the pumpkin. Zucchini and squash…
- 58Sausage soup Ingredients: canned red kidney beans - 250 g celery stalks - 3 pieces. sausage and ham sausage - 150 g beef broth - 1 liter tomatoes, canned in own juice - 450 g Potatoes - 2 pcs. onion - 1 pc. salt pepper ground cumin - 0.5 hours.…
- 46Cream soup of eggplant Ingredients: Eggplant 600 g Finely minced garlic 2 cloves Chopped fresh thyme to taste Olive oil to taste Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon Onion 1 clove Water 500 ml Salt to taste Preparation: 1. Clear eggplant from the skin and cut into thick slices semicircular approximately 1…
- 45Soup with mushrooms Ingredients: Mushrooms - 100 grams (canned) Cabbage - 400 grams (half: fresh and pickled) Bulb - 1 Each Carrots - 1 Each Pickled Cucumber - 1-2 Pieces Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. spoons Olives - to taste Bay leaves - 1-2 Pieces Salt - to taste Pepper…
- 42Vegetarian Soup Ingredients: Beets 1 pc Potatoes 2 pieces Onion 1 clove Carrot 1 piece Cabbage 300 g Tomato paste 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Sugar ½ g Sour cream to taste Herbs to taste Water 1.5 L Preparation: 1. Beets Wash, peel, put in boiling water and cook until…