Rice with vegetables
300 g long-grain rice
750 g of hot water or vegetable broth
100 g of green beans (fresh or frozen)
60 g seedless raisins
2 sweet peppers
2 tbsp. l. olive oil
½ h. L. salt
Heat oven to 220 ° C.
Wash rice. Raisins pour over boiling water. Vegetables wash. Dice tomatoes, pepper strips, eggplant and onion half rings.
In a frying pan heat the oil on medium heat, stirring quickly fry the raisins and the onions for 1-2 minutes, when the bulges to the raisins, add pepper, beans, eggplant and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then add the tomatoes, stir and remove from heat.
Transfer the vegetables to a baking form or baking dish, smooth. Put on top of the rice, gently pour the hot broth and add salt. Put in the oven on the middle level, bake for 15 minutes, then stir and cook another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately apply.
Rice with vegetables
- 70Vegetarian burgers Ingredients: Red Beans - 1 cup Potatoes - 2-3 pieces Salt - 2 tsp Shambhala milled (fenugreek) - 1/4 teaspoon Garam - 1/2 teaspoon (mixture of Indian spices) Powdered asafetida - 1/3 teaspoon Coriander powder - 1/3 teaspoon Ground black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon Wheat flour sifted -…
- 68Chicken Jasmine Rice Recipes Ingredients: Mushrooms 500 g Onions 1 piece Salt to taste Jasmine Rice 400 g Chicken fillet 400 g Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces Chili ½ pieces Cilantro (coriander) 1 bunch ½ lemon pieces Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons Preparation: 1. Boil the rice: In a pan pour 700…
- 65Fried rice Ingredients: Figure Mistral - 200g Squids - 500g Onions - 1 head Green peas (frozen) - 100 g Savory Dried - 0.5 tsp Salt and pepper - to taste Vegetable oil - for frying Preparation: fried rice 1. Boil the rice until half, as indicated on the package.…
- 64Corsican Risotto with monkfish Ingredients: Arborio rice 80 g 150g monkfish fillets Onions 40 g Mushrooms 40 g Garlic 1 clove Parmesan cheese 20 g Mascarpone cheese 15 g Butter 30 g Olive oil 30 ml Chardonnay 40 ml Cream 35% -s' 30 g Vegetable broth 150 ml Rosemary 2…
- 61Fried cakes of cottage cheese pastry with minced chicken, cheese and herbs Ingredients: Dough: 250 g of cottage cheese 200 g flour 50 g on the dough (flour in the dough may need a little more, but how many times I cooked it takes me just 200gramm. In this dough…