Risotto with cream and sweet peppers
Figure 400 g
Pepper 2 pieces
Onion 1 clove
Garlic 4 cloves
Vegetable broth 1.5 L
Jerez 100 ml
Cream 35% -s 100 ml
Thyme 4 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Melt in a deep frying pan butter (80 g) and fry it finely chopped onion. Onions should be quite soft and translucent. Pour rice and fry for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Add finely chopped garlic, stir, then together with the rice, butter and onion; as soon as the garlic is almost dissolved in the mass of rice and onions and begin to emit its characteristic of smells, pour into the pan dry sherry and mix with rice and vegetables and removing to a minimum the fire, the alcohol evaporate, stirring constantly.
2. As soon as the presence of sherry will remind only its flavor, pour the broth into the pan-third, mix the contents of the pan to the broth has penetrated into all the most secret mink, and cook the rice over low heat, pouring the broth as it is boiling.
3. In the remaining butter to fry finely chopped and peeled sunflower seeds and other internal frills peppers. Peppers should be soft and begin to smell fried.
4. Pour the peppers in a pan with half finished risotto, salt and pepper, stir, pour the broth and continue the same rigmarole with cooking — stirring, fill up the broth.
5. When the rice is almost ready, stir in the cream of it. Turn off the heat and stir for a minute the contents of the pan to make creamy risotto.
6. Serve sprinkled with thyme leaves.