Рita with sausage
Pita — 2 pieces
Cucumber — 2 pieces
Korean carrots — 200 grams
Tomatoes — 2 Pieces
Sausage — 400g
Chinese cabbage leaves — 5-6 pieces
Cheese — 150 grams
Ketchup, mayonnaise — — to taste
A bunch of fresh herbs — 1 piece
Sausage cut into small cubes and fry in a pan for 10 minutes. The taste you can add seasonings.
Tomatoes cut into thin slices.
Thin julienne sliced cucumbers.
The finely cut cabbage.
Chop the greens.
Rub the cheese on a coarse grater.
Please spread on pita bread sausage.
We spread the tomatoes and cucumbers.
Add the cabbage, greens.
Then spread a layer of the Korean carrots, cheese, add mayonnaise and ketchup.
Fold the edge of the pita bread roll and turn.
Gray Shawarma in a frying pan with a thick bottom. Fry on medium heat on both sides until golden brown.
- 88German Bread Ingredients: Wheat flour - 500 g Drinking water - 130 ml Cow milk - 130 ml Butter - 75 gr Yeast - 25 grams Salt - 1 tsp Soda for food - 3 tbsp Mack - to taste Preparation: To start a bowl sift the flour and salt.…
- 87Yogurt Pancakes Recipe Ingredients: Flour - 300 g Cottage cheese - 200 gr Egg - 2 pcs Kefir (or any other sour milk) - 500 ml Potato Flakes - 2.5 tbsp (not necessary) Sugar - 2 tsp Salt - 0.5 tsp Soda - 1 tsp Vegetable oil - for frying…
- 86Pita with tomato and cheese Ingredients: A thin pita - 2 pieces Adygei cheese - 300g Green - 1 bunch Chicken fillet (boiled) Red onion - 1/2 pieces Tomatoes - 2 pieces Preparation: First, cheese must destroy or grate. Then wash the tomatoes and cut into small cubes. Chopped greens,…
- 85Mushroom Frittata Recipe Ingredients: 240 g of potato mushrooms 45g eggs 4 pcs. Tomatoes 2 pc. pepper 1/2 pcs. tavern 1 cup hard cheese 1/2 cup onion 1 clove 2 tablespoons butter garlic 1 clove Preparation: 1. Cut about 1 Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked. While the…
- 85Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Ingredients: Flour - 3 cups Cheese (durum) - 140 gr Garlic oil - 100g Warm water - 1 cup Honey - 1 tbsp Dry yeast - 2.25 tsp Salt - 1 tsp Olive oil Preparation: First, in a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.…