Roasted Sea Bass With Potatoes
Seabass 2.1 kg
Cherry tomatoes 400g
Capers 30 g
Dry white wine 200ml
Lemons 1 piece
Parsley 20 g
Garlic cloves 4
Olive oil 150 ml
1. Cut the potatoes into slices 5 mm thick and boil in salted water. Tilt in a colander, then dry with paper towels and mix with 50 ml of olive oil.
2. Pour onto a baking sheet and place in oven preheated to 180 degrees for thirty minutes. Add chopped tomatoes into halves, washed the salt capers, top with gutted, salted and pepper it. Sprinkle the contents of the pan 50 ml of olive oil, wine and send it in the oven for another half hour.
3. When submitting remove fish fillets from the bones, put on a plate to the potatoes with capers and tomatoes, sprinkle the fish with lemon juice and oil of garlic and parsley (parsley, garlic and 50 ml of oil sample in a blender for two minutes and strain through a fine sieve ).
- 61Duck recipes Ingredients: Duck - 1,5 kg Pearl barley - 200 g Mash - 100 g Bean mix - 50g Corn grits - 50 g Lentils green big - 50 g Duck Carrots - 2 pcs. Onions - 2-3 pcs. Prunes - 200g Barberry - 1 tbsp. l. Tmin -…
- 59Chinese tortillas with meat Ingredients: Ingredients for the dough: Warm water - 240 ml Flour - 400g Ingredients for the filling: Minced meat - 800 gr Green onions - 1 bunch Garlic - 4-5 cloves Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons Olive oil - 2 tbsp Fresh ginger - 1 tablespoon…
- 59Chocolate Cream Cake Ingredients: sugar 125 g 125 g flour Chocolate Milk 100 g cream 35% 100 g butter 75g Eggs 2 pcs. 1 tsp vanilla Cocoa 1 tsp Preparation: 1 Mix the sugar and the eggs, whisking until a fluffy mixture. Pour the flour. Mix the cream with the…
- 58Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…