Roulade of beef with rice and cheese
Beef — 400 g
Salt and pepper — to taste
Beer light — 100 ml
Bow medium — 1 head
Garlic — 3 cloves
Figure Aquatica TM Mistral — 30g
Turmeric — 1 tsp
Russian Cheese — 100 g
1. Beef cut on the long side, in a spiral formation. Lightly beat off to one side. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Boil the rice according to package directions. Cheese grate. Mix cheese and rice, add the turmeric and stir.
3. On the formation of beef stuffing evenly spread out. Twist roll on the long side. Tied with string or twine cooking.
4. In a baking dish cut into large onion and garlic. Place the roulade and pour the beer. Send a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Then increase the heat to 200 degrees and cook for another 25 minutes.
5. Ready roll cool to room temperature, then put into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Before you cut the roll, be sure to remove the skin.)) Bon appetit!