Salad with salmon
Salted salmon or salmon — 150g
Avocado — 1 pc
Lettuce — 1 bunch
Green onions — 1 bunch
Cream cheese — 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper — to taste
To begin with lettuce should wash, dry and cut hands. Then folded into a bowl. On top of lettuce lay peeled and chopped into small slices of avocado. Salted salmon (salmon) cut into small pieces and add to the salad.
Using a teaspoon to gain a little cream cheese and lightly breaded with sesame. Add to the salad. Chop green onions and sprinkle on top of the salad. Salt and pepper to taste, season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Salad with salmon
- 79Salmon in Tomato Sauce Recipe Ingredients: salmon 400g tomato paste 100 g flour 20g Tomatoes 2 pc. onion 1 clove 1 tablespoon sugar paprika powder 1 tsp 1 tsp salt greenery Preparation: 1 Fish salmon steaks divided into two pieces and remove the bones. Each piece of roll in flour…
- 79Baked pink salmon Ingredients: 1 kg of pink salmon (whole bird, gutted) 3-4 tablespoons. tablespoons soy sauce 2 onions 1-2 sweet pepper 2 carrots half a lemon salt, freshly ground pepper mixture Preparation: Fish give defrost naturally - in a package on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Cut the…
- 78Salmon and Broccoli with Lemon Ingredients: 500 g of broccoli Salmon 500g 200ml milk hard cheese 125 g 100 ml cream eggs 4 pcs. 4 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons lemon juice nut nutmeg 1 pinch Preparation: 1 salmon fillet cut into small pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice, add pepper, salt…
- 78Salmon Souffle Ingredients: 500 g fillet of raw salmon or trout 2 protein 300 ml cream 33-35% salt for decoration: cream cheese (Almette, Philadelphia, Mascarpone, etc.) caviar Preparation: Step 1 Cut the fish into large pieces. Step 2 Grind in a blender. If you do not have a blender, you…
- 77Herring Salad Recipe Ingredients: Herring (salted fillet) - 200 gr Egg (boiled) - 2-3 pieces Red onion - 1 pc Olive oil (or vegetable) - 3 tbsp / l Vinegar - 1 tbsp / l Mustard - 1 hr / l Salt - to taste Preparation: Peel the boiled eggs,…