Coarsely chopped foods give the dish a fashionable culinary brutality. Some products can be replaced, others add.
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- beans 250 g
- tomatoes-4 pieces
- cucumbers 2 PCs.
- lemon ½
- tuna in own juice 1 jar
- red onion 1 head
- olive oil 1-2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Italian herbs to taste
- Fresh cucumbers wash, cut into halves and then slices.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut in half or quarters. The salad is better to use a smaller fruit.
- Drain the liquid from canned beans, put the contents of the jars into the bowl. Top – sliced vegetables.
- Tuna, canned meat, crumble with a fork into large pieces, put on top of the vegetables.
- Red onion cut into half rings, to decorate the salad.
- The finished dish sprinkle with fresh lemon juice and olive oil, add some Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
As desired in the mix can add black olives, pitted and sweet bell pepper.