Salmon in Tomato Sauce Recipe
tomato paste 100 g
Tomatoes 2 pc.
onion 1 clove
1 tablespoon sugar
paprika powder 1 tsp
1 tsp salt
1 Fish salmon steaks divided into two pieces and remove the bones. Each piece of roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. For the sauce: Cut peeled onions along, to do the same with the garlic.
2 Both are fry in a pan with vegetable oil. At the end of frying add the tomato paste, if it is thick — a little diluted with water. Salt, sugar — to taste. Add chopped tomatoes, pepper and dried paprika.
3 mixes to put out another 2 — 3 minutes. Fried fish put in a fireproof dish, pour over the sauce. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Pink salmon baked in tomato sauce is ready. Before serving, cut into portions and sprinkle with herbs
- 91Salmon Souffle Ingredients: 500 g fillet of raw salmon or trout 2 protein 300 ml cream 33-35% salt for decoration: cream cheese (Almette, Philadelphia, Mascarpone, etc.) caviar Preparation: Step 1 Cut the fish into large pieces. Step 2 Grind in a blender. If you do not have a blender, you…
- 90Baked pink salmon Ingredients: 1 kg of pink salmon (whole bird, gutted) 3-4 tablespoons. tablespoons soy sauce 2 onions 1-2 sweet pepper 2 carrots half a lemon salt, freshly ground pepper mixture Preparation: Fish give defrost naturally - in a package on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Cut the…
- 89Salmon roll Ingredients: a pinch of nutmeg Milk - 100 ml large salmon fillet, 450 g each - 2 pcs. olive oil fresh white bread without crust - 250 g quick-frozen green peas - 300 g sprigs of parsley - 2 pcs. plaice fillet - 350 g carrots - 1…
- 89Salmon and Broccoli with Lemon Ingredients: 500 g of broccoli Salmon 500g 200ml milk hard cheese 125 g 100 ml cream eggs 4 pcs. 4 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons lemon juice nut nutmeg 1 pinch Preparation: 1 salmon fillet cut into small pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice, add pepper, salt…
- 89Salmon Mousse Ingredients: 4 eggs 500g cream cheese 440g smoked salmon, thinly sliced 125 ml fresh lemon juice 1st.l lemon peel 2st.l cream 2st.l caviar Preparation: Boil the eggs and when cooled cleaned. In a bowl put the chopped eggs, cottage cheese, zest and pour the lemon juice, salt and…