500 g fillet of raw salmon or trout
300 ml cream 33-35%
cream cheese (Almette, Philadelphia, Mascarpone, etc.)
Step 1 Cut the fish into large pieces.
Step 2 Grind in a blender.
If you do not have a blender, you can skip the fillets through a meat grinder.
Step 3 Proteins beat with salt (about 0.5 teaspoons).
Step 4 Add the cream.
Whisk until, until the mixture begins to thicken.
Step 5 Add fish and mix gently.
Step 6 Share soufflé in baking tins.
Silicone molds do not need to be lubricated, and the rest a little grease with vegetable oil.
Step 7 forms with the souffle to put in a deep pan or in the form of a larger size.
In the pan to pour hot water so that it reaches the middle of the shape with the souffle.
Put in a preheated 180 degree oven.
Bake for 35-40 minutes.
During baking a souffle to rise, then settled — this is normal.
Ready souffle cool completely, and only then removed from the molds.
Step 8 With pastry syringe decorate the cheese souffle (put on the edges).
If the syringe is not, you can put cheese in the package, cut the corner and squeeze cheese.
In the middle of a lay eggs.
- 91Salmon in Tomato Sauce Recipe Ingredients: salmon 400g tomato paste 100 g flour 20g Tomatoes 2 pc. onion 1 clove 1 tablespoon sugar paprika powder 1 tsp 1 tsp salt greenery Preparation: 1 Fish salmon steaks divided into two pieces and remove the bones. Each piece of roll in flour…
- 90Baked pink salmon Ingredients: 1 kg of pink salmon (whole bird, gutted) 3-4 tablespoons. tablespoons soy sauce 2 onions 1-2 sweet pepper 2 carrots half a lemon salt, freshly ground pepper mixture Preparation: Fish give defrost naturally - in a package on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Cut the…
- 90Salmon roll Ingredients: a pinch of nutmeg Milk - 100 ml large salmon fillet, 450 g each - 2 pcs. olive oil fresh white bread without crust - 250 g quick-frozen green peas - 300 g sprigs of parsley - 2 pcs. plaice fillet - 350 g carrots - 1…
- 89Salmon Mousse Ingredients: 4 eggs 500g cream cheese 440g smoked salmon, thinly sliced 125 ml fresh lemon juice 1st.l lemon peel 2st.l cream 2st.l caviar Preparation: Boil the eggs and when cooled cleaned. In a bowl put the chopped eggs, cottage cheese, zest and pour the lemon juice, salt and…
- 88Salmon and Broccoli with Lemon Ingredients: 500 g of broccoli Salmon 500g 200ml milk hard cheese 125 g 100 ml cream eggs 4 pcs. 4 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons lemon juice nut nutmeg 1 pinch Preparation: 1 salmon fillet cut into small pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice, add pepper, salt…