Foil will not allow the fish fillets to dry out and will retain all the flavors of the garlic-lemon marinade.
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- salmon fillet 800 g
- dry white wine ½ Cup
- lemon 1 PCs.
- garlic 1 head
- ginger grated 50 g
- vinegar 1 tbsp
- sugar to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Fish fillets, wash well and divide into four portions.
- The garlic and lemon peel, grate or chop with a food processor.
- Add vinegar, dry white wine, grated ginger, salt, sugar, and salt. Mass grind until smooth.
- The fish pieces RUB the resulting marinade, refrigerate for two hours.
- Every piece with the addition of the marinade, wrap in foil, bake in the oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
When serving, decorate the fish with thinly sliced lemon slices, sprigs of dill.
- 69Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 56Cottage Cheese Souffle with Cookies Ingredients: Cottage cheese 500 g Cookies 100 g Sugar 50 g Egg 2 pcs. Milk80 ml Yogurt4 Art. l Butter50g Preparation: Shortbread with a blender chop into a crumb. cottage cheese soufflé Curd the curd through a sieve and mix with yogurt and sugar. Then…
- 56Сhicken breast with cheese in the oven Ingredients: Chicken fillet 900 g Carrots2 pcs. 1 bow Egg 2 pcs. Cheddar 100 g Mozzarella 100 g Dill Pout. Sesame2 tsp Paprika to taste Salt to taste Black pepper (ground) to taste Sunflower oil2 tbsp. l Preparation: Rub the peeled carrots. Crush…
- 56Chinese tortillas with meat Ingredients: Ingredients for the dough: Warm water - 240 ml Flour - 400g Ingredients for the filling: Minced meat - 800 gr Green onions - 1 bunch Garlic - 4-5 cloves Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons Olive oil - 2 tbsp Fresh ginger - 1 tablespoon…
- 55Potatoes Ingredients: Arthofel 700 g Butter 30 g Sunflower oil to taste Salt to taste Preparation: Peel the potatoes, put the tubers in a saucepan, add boiling water, add 0.5 tsp. salt and boil potatoes until ready. Put the finished tubers on the dish and let them cool. Then heat…