canned red kidney beans — 250 g
celery stalks — 3 pieces.
sausage and ham sausage — 150 g
beef broth — 1 liter
tomatoes, canned in own juice — 450 g
Potatoes — 2 pcs.
onion — 1 pc.
ground cumin — 0.5 hours. l.
cabbage — 150 g
Potatoes and onions clean, wash the celery. Cut the vegetables into small cubes. Cabbage chop. Canned tomatoes crush.
Put vegetables and cumin in the heated broth. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered for 20 minutes. Add beans and cabbage, simmer for another 15 minutes.
Sausages and sausage cut into small pieces, add to the soup. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes. Pour into bowls and serve.
- 58Pumpkin soup zucchini Ingredients: Zucchini - 1 Each Pumpkin - 0.5 Stucki Corn - 1 Each Water - 1.5 cups Cream - 4 tbsp. spoons Green onions - 70 grams Spices - to taste Preparation: Prepare all the ingredients. Tavern Wash, clean the seeds from the pumpkin. Zucchini and squash…
- 58Quick Pumpkin Soup with Bacon and Parmesan Crumbles Ingredients: water 600 ml pumpkin 500-600 g cream 50-100 ml onion 1 PC. olive oil 2 tbsp bacon to taste cheese Parmesan grated to taste pepper black ground to taste Sol Preparation: Cut into peeled onion. 2 In a pan pour olive…
- 50Vegetarian Soup Ingredients: Beets 1 pc Potatoes 2 pieces Onion 1 clove Carrot 1 piece Cabbage 300 g Tomato paste 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Sugar ½ g Sour cream to taste Herbs to taste Water 1.5 L Preparation: 1. Beets Wash, peel, put in boiling water and cook until…
- 49Soup with mushrooms Ingredients: Mushrooms - 100 grams (canned) Cabbage - 400 grams (half: fresh and pickled) Bulb - 1 Each Carrots - 1 Each Pickled Cucumber - 1-2 Pieces Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. spoons Olives - to taste Bay leaves - 1-2 Pieces Salt - to taste Pepper…
- 47Creamy soup with pear and celery Ingredients: 700-800 g celery root 2 large garlic cloves 3-4 pieces. shallots 4 pears durum 1 tbsp. l. olive oil a few sprigs of parsley 2 h. L. fresh grated ginger 1 liter of vegetable broth Preparation: Step 1 Shallots and garlic peel and…