Smoked Salmon Pasta
Spaghetti 300 g
Salmon steak 250 g
A 10% cream 250g
Egg yolk 2 pieces
Thyme to taste
Garlic cloves 2
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Arugula 50 g
Ground black pepper to taste
Fish sauce 50 ml
1. Boil the spaghetti to the state aldente. The water is not emptied the whole, subject to the case, if the sauce is too thick poltsuchitsya.
2. In a hot pan pour olive oil, thyme and add the finely chopped garlic. Blanch until golden brown. Then pour in the cream and add the beaten egg yolks. Stir, pour in the fish sauce and pepper. Remove from heat.
3. Rinse salmon steak, dry with a paper towel, and fry in a pan-grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, allow to rest. Then disassembled into pieces along the fibers.
4. In a frying pan with a creamy fish sauce put spaghetti, mix well, add the water in which the cooked spaghetti.
5. Cut tomatoes into slices and fry in a pan a few minutes, then add the arugula, blanch for a minute, add salt, add the spaghetti, mix thoroughly.
6. Serve in a «nest» in the middle of laying out pieces of salmon.