Smoked Salmon Rolls with Arugula
Smoked Salmon 120g
cucumber 1 pc.
pita bread 1 pc.
cream cheese 60g
1 tablespoon dill
1.25 teaspoon lemon peel
lemon juice 1 tsp
mayonnaise 1 tsp
ground black pepper
1 Prepare a special grease. To this end, in a blender, beat cheese mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill and a little lemon zest. Pita decompose the entire length and spread the mixture over the surface. Arrange the salmon slices, thinly sliced cucumber and arugula.
2 Close the roll very tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Keep roll of pita bread with salmon and arugula can be refrigerated for a long time. Before serving, cut into thin roll and put on lettuce leaves.
- 83Yogurt Pancakes Recipe Ingredients: Flour - 300 g Cottage cheese - 200 gr Egg - 2 pcs Kefir (or any other sour milk) - 500 ml Potato Flakes - 2.5 tbsp (not necessary) Sugar - 2 tsp Salt - 0.5 tsp Soda - 1 tsp Vegetable oil - for frying…
- 83German Bread Ingredients: Wheat flour - 500 g Drinking water - 130 ml Cow milk - 130 ml Butter - 75 gr Yeast - 25 grams Salt - 1 tsp Soda for food - 3 tbsp Mack - to taste Preparation: To start a bowl sift the flour and salt.…
- 82Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Ingredients: for the dough: sour cream 150g butter 100g 1.5 cups flour egg 1 pcs. baking powder 1 tsp 1 pinch of salt For filling: chicken fillet 350g Cheese 150 g butter 50g onion 4 heads 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 pinch of thyme ground…
- 81Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Ingredients: Flour - 3 cups Cheese (durum) - 140 gr Garlic oil - 100g Warm water - 1 cup Honey - 1 tbsp Dry yeast - 2.25 tsp Salt - 1 tsp Olive oil Preparation: First, in a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.…
- 81Tortellini of shrimp and cucumber on toast Ingredients: Toast bread - 3 thin slices Shrimp cooked - 24 pcs. Long cucumber - 1 pc. Cream Cheese - 70 g Horseradish - 0.5 hours. L. Leaves of parsley or cilantro for decoration Salt and pepper - to taste. Preparation: Step 1…