Spaghetti alla vongole
Shellfish, clams (vongole) 40 pieces
Spaghetti 250 g
1 bunch of parsley
Chili 1 piece
Garlic 2 heads
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Cherry tomatoes red 10 pieces
Dry white wine to taste
1. vongole put in a bowl of cold water for 10-15 minutes. This is necessary to ensure that shells fired sand.
2. Cherry tomatoes cut in half, put in a separate bowl and pour the olive oil.
3. Put cook spaghetti in unsalted or salted water. Cook until al dente state.
4. In a pan fry in olive oil, garlic and chili. I prefer garlic press, so it is fragrant and peppers cut into two parts, pre-clearing of seeds. After roasting the garlic and peppers from the pan clean!
5. IMPORTANT! Before you start cooking mussels, I was a little cool the oil in a frying pan, or in contact with water from the shell into the hot oil, you risk getting burned and dirty kitchen !!!
6. The oil, where roasted garlic and pepper, put the mussels, stir and cook over confident heat until the mussels will not reveal. All the closed shell throw!
7. To add the cherry tomatoes seashells with the oil in which they were resting in a bowl, to add the roasted garlic.
8. If cherry tomatoes are not very successful, then the situation can correct the white wine. If the cherry scented and juicy, you can do without wine.
9. If the wine still had to be added, then pour it to the shells and protomai on low heat for 5 minutes to evaporate it. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and mix.
10. To the paste was dry, not absorbed too much sauce and not ceased to be al dente, I spread ready vongole and cherry in a plate to feed and water them well the sauce, leaving a bit of the sauce in the pan. Ready to shift the pasta to the pan, mixed with oil residues.
11. In the plates with clams and cherry tomatoes ready to put the paste, stir and eat 🙂