Spaghetti with beef in a creamy cheese sauce
Spaghetti 500 g
Hard cheese 200 g
A 10% cream 300ml
Egg yolk 2 pieces
Garlic 3 cloves
White Onions 1 head
1 piece of beef fillet
1. Chop onion and fry in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add the garlic, squeezed. Beat yolk and cream. Pour the mass into the pan. Grate half the cheese, add to the pan. Cook over low heat.
2. Beef cut into cubes (2 cm), roll in salt and pepper and fry in olive oil.
3. Put the spaghetti in salted boiling water. Simmer until cooked 7-10 minutes.
4. Ready to pour the sauce into the pan with the finished beef, simmer 5 minutes.
5. Grate the second half of the cheese.
6. In a bowl put the spaghetti, pour the sauce on top and sprinkle with grated cheese. Garnish with a sprig of basil and a few cherry tomatoes.