Spicy chinese chicken
Chicken legs — 800 grams (seedless)
Orange juice — 250 g
Soy sauce — 3 tablespoons. spoons
Ginger chopped — 1 tbsp. tablespoon (or 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger)
Orange jam — 2 tbsp. spoons
Starch — 4 tbsp. spoons (for breading)
1. Mix the soy sauce and ginger. Marinating the chicken for half an hour.
2. Then each piece falls off in starch, fry in deep fat. Recline finished pieces on a napkin to soak excess fat.
3. In a pan mix the juice, jam, a small amount of vegetable oil and remaining after breading starch. If the left — add 2-3 teaspoons of starch. Bring to a boil and tormented over low heat until the sauce thickens. Then add the chicken and simmer for a few minutes.
4. When serving garnish with greens.
- 80Chicken Teriyaki Noodles Ingredients: 200 grams of rice noodles 200 ml coconut cream 200 g of sweet pepper (colored) 300g chicken 120 g zucchini 80 ml teriyaki sauce 20 g green onions 10 grams of sesame oil 20 grams of sesame 10 ml of vegetable oil A mixture of pepper…
- 73Chinese Cabbage Salad With Chicken Ingredients: Chinese cabbage - 250 g cucumber - 2 pcs. chicken - 300 g green onions - 1 bunch hard cheese - 70 g chicken egg - 2 pcs. loaf - 2 pieces Mayonnaise - 100 g salt and freshly ground pepper - to taste…
- 65Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce Ingredients: Chicken fillet 500g Soy sauce 10 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar 8 tablespoons 5 teaspoons of sugar ½ cup water Tomato paste 2 tablespoons Pepper 1 piece 1 cup canned pineapple Tomatoes 2 pieces Preparation: 1. Chicken fillet cut into thin strips, put…
- 63Chicken and Potato Salad Ingredients: gras chicken potatoes 3 pieces red onion 1 piece vegetable oil thyme cream 150 ml Cherry tomatoes iceberg lettuce Chinese cabbage salt black pepper Preparation: Boil the potatoes in their skins. Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil and a sprig of thyme, fry chicken…
- 63Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Recipe Ingredients: 225 g of paste 450 g of mushrooms 450 grams of chicken breast 4 tablespoons Mustard dijon 4 cloves of garlic 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 glass of white wine 1 glass of sour cream 1/2 cup grated cheese (Parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella) Salt…