Spicy chinese chicken
Chicken legs — 800 grams (seedless)
Orange juice — 250 g
Soy sauce — 3 tablespoons. spoons
Ginger chopped — 1 tbsp. tablespoon (or 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger)
Orange jam — 2 tbsp. spoons
Starch — 4 tbsp. spoons (for breading)
1. Mix the soy sauce and ginger. Marinating the chicken for half an hour.
2. Then each piece falls off in starch, fry in deep fat. Recline finished pieces on a napkin to soak excess fat.
3. In a pan mix the juice, jam, a small amount of vegetable oil and remaining after breading starch. If the left — add 2-3 teaspoons of starch. Bring to a boil and tormented over low heat until the sauce thickens. Then add the chicken and simmer for a few minutes.
4. When serving garnish with greens.
- 65Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce Ingredients: Chicken fillet 500g Soy sauce 10 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar 8 tablespoons 5 teaspoons of sugar ½ cup water Tomato paste 2 tablespoons Pepper 1 piece 1 cup canned pineapple Tomatoes 2 pieces Preparation: 1. Chicken fillet cut into thin strips, put…
- 55Salad "Sunflower" Ingredients: Chicken Breast - 300 grams mushrooms - 300 grams eggs - 7 pieces Cheese - 150 grams olives - 1/2 units (half a tin, pitted) chips - 1 Thing (Pringles) mayonnaise - 1 Each Preparation: Mix the pieces of chicken breast with mayonnaise - it will be…
- 53Eggplant in Chinese Ingredients: Eggplant 5 pcs Potatoes 3 pieces Green pepper 2 pieces Garlic cloves 2 Potato starch 2 tablespoons Soy sauce to taste Salt to taste Preparation: 1. Eggplant peel and cut into large slices. Then cut into slices potatoes and squares - pepper. Starch is diluted in…
- 53Fried rice with egg chinese Ingredients: Figure round 300 g Zucchini Mini 200 g 50 g green onions Carrot 1 piece Pepper chilli 1 piece Grated ginger ½ teaspoon Shiitake mushrooms 6 pieces Finely chopped garlic 2 cloves Light soy sauce 4 tablespoons Sesame oil 0.4 cup Chicken egg 1…
- 52Chicken with yogurt and orange sauce Ingredients: chicken fillet 500g oranges 300 g onion 200 g lemon 150 g yogurt orange / peach yoghurt 125 g garlic 2 cloves vegetable oil red pepper powder salt Preparation: 1 Peel the peel from one well-washed orange. Squeeze the juice from the remaining…