Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe
Wheat flour 1.5 cups
Water 100 ml
Frozen spinach 250g
Eggs 3 pieces
Cream 20% -s’ 150 ml
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
White pepper to taste
Basil to taste
Salt to taste
Hard cheese 50 g
1. Prepare the dough: Chilled margarine chop with a knife, add flour and knead hands before crumb consistency. Pour the water (it must be very, very cold). If little water — add a little bit more. The dough should be smooth and should not stick to hands. Wrap in foil and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. To make the filling: In a large skillet heat the olive oil, put frozen spinach. Close the lid, simmer on low heat.
3. Zucchini cut into small cubes. Add to the spinach. Simmer for about 10 minutes, add salt, add spices, herbs to taste.
4. Eggs and whisk the cream, season with salt. Connect with stewed vegetables (can be in the same pan in which they were extinguished).
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
6. The cooled dough roll of about 0.5 mm thick. The shape of the baking grease, put the dough to remain bumpers vyostoy about 4 cm.
7. Put the filling in the form
8. Bake for about an hour. As soon as you see that the crust start reddening, sprinkle with grated cheese and add a fire. 15 minutes later ready (if in doubt — stick a knife pie filling If grabbed, it can be removed.).