Squid salad with melted cheese
squids — 300 g
Eggs — 2 pcs
cream cheese — 1 pc
Garlic — 2 cloves
1. Carcasses of squid washed, remove the insides, remove the film and remove the cartilage plate; Boil the squid dipped in boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes after boiling.
2. Squid remove from broth, cool and cut into strips.
3. Processed cheese grate (cheese previously well cooled in the refrigerator).
4. Boil eggs and cut into cubes.
Finely chopped greens.
5. Garlic is passed through the press and mix with mayonnaise.
6. Connect the calamari, cheese, eggs, greens.
7. Dress the salad with mayonnaise mixed with garlic.