Strawberry — 200g
Milk — ½ cream
Low-fat cottage cheese — 500g
Dark bitter chocolate — 50 g
Coffee — 2 tbsp. spoons
Banana — 2 pcs.
1. Slice the bananas and strawberries — but one of the berries for decoration.
2. blender or mixer, beat cream cheese until the consistency.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of coffee. Spread one-third of bananas to the bottom of a large salad bowl with a flat bottom.
4. Close the first layer of one-third of strawberries, chocolate and grated cheese mixture.
Thus lay and the other two layers.
The latter should be cottage cheese and grated chocolate.
5. Garnish with the remaining strawberries.
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.