2 large eggplants
400 grams of minced meat
400 grams of mushrooms
1 medium onion
3-4 cloves of garlic
300 g sour cream
150 g of a semisolid cheese
100 g of herbs (parsley, dill)
olive oil for frying
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Eggplant cut lengthwise into two halves. With a knife make a deep «cuts» in the flesh Cres-wise (not touching the skin), sprinkle with salt and leave for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse, squeeze a little bit, went to excess salt, and with it the bitterness.
2. Onion cut into small cubes and fry in olive oil until golden brown. Add mince and fry for about 20 minutes, kneading lumps. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mushrooms cut into small cubes and fry in olive oil about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Eggplant spoon remove the pulp. «Boats» to leave, and the flesh cut into small pieces and fry in olive oil for 5-7 minutes.
5. In the «boat» to lay out the layers: beef, eggplant, mushrooms. Sprinkle with grated garlic. Bake at 200 C for about 10 minutes. Pour eggplant sour cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped herbs. Bake at 200 C for 10 minutes.