Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
Bulgarian pepper 40 g
300g Chicken fillet
Carrots 40 grams
Onions 40 g
Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
Garlic 1 clove
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Chili 1 piece
Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
Greens 1 bunch
1. Chicken fillet cut into fairly small cubes.
2. Quickly fry on a well heated pan.
3. finely diced carrot, onion and sweet pepper.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped vegetables for 5-7 minutes.
5. Then pour in the soy sauce.
6. Add the tomato paste and simmer for 15 minutes vegetables.
7. At the end add the chopped garlic and chilli.
8. Put the chicken.
9. Mix and keep on heat for 2-3 minutes. At the end sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper to taste. For garnish you can submit boiled rice.
- 89Chicken marinated in Greek Ingredients: The chicken (legs, wings, pellets) - 2 kg Yogurt (unscented) - 1 cup Lemon (average) - 1 piece Olive oil - 2 tbsp Oregano powder - 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper - to taste Fresh parsley - 1/4 bundle Salt - 1/2 tsp Garlic -…
- 89Chicken & Mushroom Recipe Ingredients: Chicken fillet 600g Fresh mushrooms 300g Onions 2 heads Cream 150g White bread 150 g Green Basil 20 g Madera 50 g Walnut nutmeg pinch Eggs 1 piece Butter 50 g Refined oil 4 tablespoons Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Sugar 1…
- 89Turkey with apples and onions Ingredients: Turkey 300 g Onion 1 clove Apple 1 piece Soy sauce 1 tablespoon Olive oil 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Cut the turkey into small pieces and put it to marinate in olive…
- 88Chicken Chips Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts 1 tsp olive oil Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, cut the chicken breast into strips. Then lay the cut pieces on a baking sheet. Do not forget that the foil has to be on it. Pour the meat with olive oil.…
- 88Chicken Stew Ingredients: chicken Home - 1 piece Tomatoes - 5 pcs Onions - 3 pcs Sweet pepper - 1 pc hot peppers - 1 pc Garlic - 3-4 cloves herbs: cilantro, basil, parsley - beam salt - to taste Preparation: Cut the carcass into portions. Fry in preheated skillet,…