Salt to taste
Vegetable oil to taste
Flour to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Each fillet cut in half lengthwise.
Thoroughly rub each slice with salt and pepper.
In a clean, dry bowl add flour.
Collapses each piece of fish in flour on both sides.
Clean, dry skillet set over high heat and heated half a minute. Then pour the oil and diminish the heat to medium.
In the hot oil and fry the fish spread until golden brown for 2-3 minutes.
Then we turn to the other side.
Fried tilapia can be submitted to any garnish.
- 90Jellied pike perch ingredients: pound walleye, two onions, two carrots, Fifteen grams of gelatin bay leaf, one piece, dark sweet pepper peas three, Salt to taste, a bunch of parsley, Cranberry five six berries. Preparation: Onions cut into small half rings, carrot circles in thickness from centimeters to half a…
- 88Tilapia with honey and berry sauce Ingredients: Fillet of Tilapia 4 pieces Olive oil 4 tablespoons 2 tablespoons honey Lime 2 pieces Garlic cloves 2 Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/3 cup flour 1 cup blueberries Strawberry 5 pcs 1/4 red onion pieces 1/3 cup cilantro 1/2 avocado pieces…
- 88Carp baked with mushrooms Ingredients: Carp 2 kg mushrooms 200g 1/2 lemon pieces. onion 1 clove ground black pepper vegetable oil spice greenery salt Preparation: 1 To prepare the stuffing is necessary to chop the onion half-rings, and mushrooms slices. Components in different pans fry and mix in a bowl.…
- 88Baked sea bass with lemon Ingredients: Seabass 1 piece Lemons 1 piece Olive oil extra virgin 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Preparation: 1. Clean the fish, wash, dry with paper towels. 2. Make 2-3 longitudinal cut on each side of the carcass. 3. The fish with salt. To oil. The…
- 86Baked Fish with Cheese Sauce Ingredients: 500 g of fish fillet (tilapia, perch or other) 50 g cheese 2 tablespoons sour cream 1/4 part lemon Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, a portion of lemon you need to grate the zest (get about a teaspoon of zest). Then,…