Mascarpone cheese 500g
guinea fowl Egg 5 pieces
Vanilla sugar 30g
Powdered sugar 100 g
Coffee, ground 4 tablespoons
Cinnamon sticks 2 pieces
Cookies Savoiardi 18 pieces
Cocoa powder 10g
Liquor «Amaretto» 60 ml
Mint 6 stalks
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Proteins should be beating at medium speed of mixer for about three minutes and add the yolks to the sugar and whisk too — both in the end should be fairly thick consistency.
2. Mascarpone put in a bowl, add vanilla sugar and mix well. Carefully introduce curd egg yolks and whites. Once again, all beat up — already manually whisk, making sure that the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Ground coffee and cinnamon sticks pour boiling water. While brewed coffee (and it should be strong), break Savoiardi biscuits in half and spread them on the six small bowls or ice-cream bowls.
4. Each batch of cookies pour 10ml Amaretto Disaronno and 40-50 ml of coffee, add the mascarpone mixture into bowls and whipped eggs. Tiramisu can be put in the fridge for a few hours or just to eat.
5. Ready dessert sprinkled with cocoa, using a strainer to avoid lumps. Put into a bowl of tiramisu center with a dozen raspberries and garnish with sprigs of mint — and serve.