dark chocolate 70% — 150 g
cream (30-35%) — 3 tbsp. spoons
Cocoa — 3 tbsp. spoons
powdered sugar — 1 tbsp. a spoon
Champagne — 3 tbsp. spoons
butter — 50g
1. In a saucepan put the chocolate, broken into small pieces, diced butter and cream. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
2. Remove from heat. Add champagne and mix. Leave to cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour, until the mixture has cooled down and become smooth.
3. The cooled mixture was again whipped, until it becomes a light and fluffy. Hide in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. With a spoon form of her small candies, lay them on a baking sheet, the laid parchment paper and leave in the refrigerator as long as they do not become firm.
4. Frozen sweets need to roll in cocoa or powdered sugar, then they can bring to the table!
- 84Brownie Ingredients: Chocolate (bitter, not less than 70%) - 200 g Butter - 150 g Cacao - 1 tbsp. l. Sugar - 200 g Vanilla sugar Eggs - 4 pcs. Flour - 100 g Walnuts - 1/2 cup Powdered sugar for decoration Preparation: 1. The oven heats up to 180…
- 80Chocolate mousse Ingredients: 100 g of chocolate 3st. coffee spoon a cup of powdered sugar 4 eggs vanilla sugar 1 1/2 cups of cream. Preparation: At the beginning of the preparation necessary to put coffee and chocolate on a hot water bath and wait (stirring constantly) until the chocolate is…
- 80Banana cake Ingredients: For the dough: Flour - 1 and 1/4 cups (about 200g) Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - a pinch Eggs - 1 Cold butter - 150g + 30g for greasing form For the cream: Bananas - 5 pcs. (750g) Eggs - 4 pcs. Lemon - 1…
- 79Walnut Stuffed Prunes Ingredients: 100 g pitted prunes, 50 grams of walnuts 200 g sour cream, 3 tbsp powdered sugar. Preparation: Prunes pour boiling water and leave for 15 - 20 minutes. Walnuts clear from the films. Whip cream with powdered sugar. Within each of prunes to put on the…
- 79Marble Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients: cream 15% 500 g 500 g of the curd 100ml milk gelatin 40 g 1 cup sugar cocoa powder 3 tablespoons 2 teaspoons instant coffee vanillin Preparation: Low-fat cottage cheese mixed with sugar and beat with a blender. Soak gelatin in the cold water to swell…