Turkey with apples and onions
Turkey 300 g
Onion 1 clove
Apple 1 piece
Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the turkey into small pieces and put it to marinate in olive oil and soy sauce.
2. Cut the apple into cubes, and onion — thin rings. Fry onion in sunflower oil, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Add to the onions turkey with marinade and cook over high heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat, add apple, salt and pepper, cover and leave to stew for 7-10 more minutes.
5. As a side dish is very well suited buckwheat noodles or rice.