Turkey with apples and onions
Turkey 300 g
Onion 1 clove
Apple 1 piece
Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the turkey into small pieces and put it to marinate in olive oil and soy sauce.
2. Cut the apple into cubes, and onion — thin rings. Fry onion in sunflower oil, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Add to the onions turkey with marinade and cook over high heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat, add apple, salt and pepper, cover and leave to stew for 7-10 more minutes.
5. As a side dish is very well suited buckwheat noodles or rice.
- 89Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…
- 89Chicken marinated in Greek Ingredients: The chicken (legs, wings, pellets) - 2 kg Yogurt (unscented) - 1 cup Lemon (average) - 1 piece Olive oil - 2 tbsp Oregano powder - 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper - to taste Fresh parsley - 1/4 bundle Salt - 1/2 tsp Garlic -…
- 89Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe Ingredients: Bulgarian pepper 40 g 300g Chicken fillet Carrots 40 grams Onions 40 g Tomato paste 1 tablespoon Soy sauce 2 tablespoons Garlic 1 clove Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Chili 1 piece Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon Greens 1 bunch Preparation: 1.…
- 89Chicken Chips Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts 1 tsp olive oil Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, cut the chicken breast into strips. Then lay the cut pieces on a baking sheet. Do not forget that the foil has to be on it. Pour the meat with olive oil.…
- 88Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…