Vegetable Kugel Recipe
500 g zucchini
eggs 3 pcs.
Potatoes 2 pcs.
carrots 2 pcs.
onion 1 clove
olive oil 4 tbsp
crumbs 3 tablespoons ground
1/4 tablespoon dried basil
garlic 4 cloves
ground black pepper
1 Peel the carrots, onion, potatoes and garlic. Wash the zucchini. Grind the garlic. Other vegetables coarsely rubbed. To put parsley vegetables, eggs, croutons, basil. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Preheat the oven.
2 Grease the mold with oil, put it in the vegetable mass, smooth the surface, sprinkle with oil, cook 50 minutes, keeping the temperature of 180 degrees. Serve Jewish vegetable kugel hot, expanding portions on plates.
- 50Potatoes Ingredients: Arthofel 700 g Butter 30 g Sunflower oil to taste Salt to taste Preparation: Peel the potatoes, put the tubers in a saucepan, add boiling water, add 0.5 tsp. salt and boil potatoes until ready. Put the finished tubers on the dish and let them cool. Then heat…
- 48Roasted Sea Bass With Potatoes Ingredients: Seabass 2.1 kg Potatoes 600g Cherry tomatoes 400g Capers 30 g Dry white wine 200ml Lemons 1 piece Parsley 20 g Garlic cloves 4 Olive oil 150 ml Preparation: 1. Cut the potatoes into slices 5 mm thick and boil in salted water. Tilt…
- 47Сhicken breast with cheese in the oven Ingredients: Chicken fillet 900 g Carrots2 pcs. 1 bow Egg 2 pcs. Cheddar 100 g Mozzarella 100 g Dill Pout. Sesame2 tsp Paprika to taste Salt to taste Black pepper (ground) to taste Sunflower oil2 tbsp. l Preparation: Rub the peeled carrots. Crush…
- 46Ham and Vegetable Muffins Ingredients: hard cheese 300g ham 300g 300 g zucchini eggs 3 pcs. red bell pepper 1 pc. 3 tablespoons sour cream 3 tablespoons flour baking powder 1 tsp spice Preparation: 1 Beat the eggs, put the sour cream and season with pepper and salt. Mix baking…
- 44Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe Ingredients: hard cheese 150g potatoes 10 pc. eggs 6 pcs. onions 2 heads 3 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil salt Preparation: 1 Boil the potatoes, grate, add flour, stir. Egg whisk in a deep container, pour in the potatoes and mix thoroughly. Cut onion half…