Vegetable Stew With Cabbage
Carrot 1 piece
Squash 1 piece
Cabbage ½ pieces
Tomatoes 2 pieces
Vegetable oil 15 g
pinch of salt
Onion 1 piece
Water 50 mL
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Pour into a saucepan vegetable oil.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry until light golden brown.
3. Carrots grind to a coarse grater, add to skillet, fry for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Cabbage finely chopped, add the carrots, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Zucchini peel, chop to a coarse grater, add to skillet, cook about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Tomato slice, add to the overall weight.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Pour the water, mix well and leave to languish for 10 minutes under the lid, reduce heat.